Here are some things that you’ll need to know before we get your house on the market:
- The Exclusive Seller Listing Agreement authorizes me to represent you in the sale of your property.
- You will complete a Seller's Property Disclosure Statement that discloses to any buyer what you know about the condition of your property.
- In preparation for putting your house on the market, I will need you to gather some additional documentation such as a copy of your warranty deed, a property survey, complete mortgage information (account number, mailing address, etc.), and a list of your utility companies. I will advise you if other documents are needed.
- Using the address and details of your property, I will conduct a thorough market analysis, pull all of the pertinent information to determine what similar houses are selling for in your neighborhood and help you set a competitive price.
- An important part of my marketing proposal is the “Seller’s Net Sheet.” It is an estimate of your net proceeds based on a projected sales price to help ensure that your financial goals are met.
Once your house is on the market, I’ll keep you updated by e-mail, phone, mail or whatever method suits your needs. You will also be able to log on to this site for information about what’s going on with the marketing of your property.
I am available to assist you Monday through Saturday.